Pete’s 53’ Black Pearl Signature Paste Wax – Celebrates 53’ years of life with a premium paste wax developed for all paints specially formulated for darker paints and metallics.
Pete’s 53’ like Pete is in a class all its own. Utilizing Chemical Guy’s experienced chemists and Pete’s 20 years of experience in blending automobile paints for the auto industry, Pete’s 53’ blends only the finest of raw ingredients almond, coconut, banana and propolis oils, in a premium emulsion combined with 53 percent Brazilian No. 1 White Carnauba by volume.
- Wash and thoroughly dry your car or motorcycle first.
- Use a durafoam applicator to spread a thin layer of Pete’s 53’ over the painted portions of your auto or motorcycle.
- Pete’s 53 will not dry to a haze. You can buff it off immediately with a soft, clean microfiber towel..
- If shine begins to dull due to dust or everyday use, restore shine with it with Pro Detailer or Extreme Synthetic Detail Spray.
- This easy-on very easy-off wax can be applied as an additional layer of protection over your existing layer of Pete’s 53’.